Sodium hypochlorite (namely: bleach), chemical formula is NaClO, is an inorganic chlorine-containing disinfectant. Solid sodium hypochlorite is a white powder, and the general industrial product is a colorless or light yellow liquid with a pungent odor. It is easily soluble in water to generate caustic soda and hypochlorous acid. 
Sodium hypochlorite is used as a bleaching agent in pulp, textiles and chemical fibers, and as a water purifier, bactericide, and disinfectant in water treatment.
Sodium hypochlorite Functions:
1. For the bleaching of pulp, textiles (such as cloth, towels, undershirts, etc.), chemical fibers and starch;
2. The soap industry is used as a bleaching agent for oils and fats;
3. The chemical industry is used to produce hydrazine hydrate, monochloramine and dichloramine;
4. Chlorinating agent for the manufacture of cobalt and nickel;
5. Used as water purifying agent, bactericide and disinfectant in water treatment;
6. The dye industry is used to manufacture sulfide sapphire blue;
7. The organic industry is used in the manufacture of chloropicrin, as a detergent for acetylene by calcium carbide hydration;
8. Agriculture and animal husbandry are used as disinfectants and deodorants for vegetables, fruits, feedlots and animal houses;
9. Food grade sodium hypochlorite is used for the disinfection of drinking water, fruits and vegetables, and the sterilization and disinfection of food manufacturing equipment and utensils, but it cannot be used in the food production process using sesame as raw material.
High purity salt dissolve in city tap water to make saturation brine water and then pump brine water to electrolysis cell to produce chlorine gas and caustic soda, and the produced chlorine gas and caustic soda will be further treat and to react to produce sodium hypochlorite with required different concentration, 5%, 6%, 8%, 19%, 12%.
Post time: Jul-01-2022